The saga continues. There may or may not be a delay in the ordering process. Neither we, nor our dealer knows for sure. As we configured it, it has some options others don’t necessarily pick, but the only thing we asked Jayco to do was to add the roof vent back in over the front bed. I would not think this was difficult, but apparently they think so. In today’s economy, you would think companies would be willing to cater a little bit to customers who can buy, but in this case I guess not. This leaves us unsure. If the camper is delayed, we will miss our October trip, and we might as well cancel the order and re-order later, so that I don’t get it and it then promptly sits at my house through the winter.
So far, we THINK all is reasonably good, but this has the makings of something with the word cluster in it.
Leave a Reply